About the Firm
Since its inception, Ronald LaRose & Associates has counseled numerous organizations in strategic planning and management, annual and capital campaigns, institutional audits and feasibility studies, major gift solicitation, leadership enlistment, program development, marketing and public relations.
The firm is comprised of seasoned professionals whose expertise lies in the ability to attract support for an institution with a limited or non-existent major gift or capital donor base. Ronald LaRose & Associates is a hands-on firm that does the work rather than pass the work on to an often overworked or limited staff - the client manages. In addition to offering campaign direction, the firm should be seen as an addition to an institution's development operation.
Ronald LaRose & Associates counsels hospitals and health organizations, arts and cultural organizations, public broadcasting, colleges and universities, civic and human service agencies, environmental and religious groups. The firm's clients are regional, national and international in scope.
Creative Strategies for Philanthropic Success
Ronald LaRose & Associates, Inc., offers a cluster of important services that we feel distinguish us as fundraising consultants:
- A client base that spans a wide-spectrum of interests and services, including: health and hospital organizations, social service, religious, and international agencies, educational institutions and cultural organizations;
- This broad experience, from over 35 years of involvement in the non-profit sector, ensures an integration of new ideas;
- Assignment of senior level professionals whose expertise lies in the capital campaign arena, and who possess an ability to quickly identify high-level leadership and major gift support for an organization with a limited capital donor base through the use of a specially designed Regional/Community Profile;
- Along-standing professional involvement with major gift and capital campaigns in the northeastern region of the country;
- First hand experience with, and knowledge of, the region's leadership at the highest level;
- Extensive experience with reaching individuals of wealth, as well as corporate and foundation grantmakers;
- An ability to identify appropriate prospect names to strengthen the leadership and support base;
- Experienced specialized professionals, eg., writing, research, etc.;
- Able to create detailed plans of action that can be implemented quickly;
- An ability to intelligently interface a workable communications plan into a capital campaign timetable;
- A hands-on approach in implementing a capital gifts effort.
Counsel does the work, rather than pass the work on to an often overworked or limited staff - the client manages.